Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Glamourous Tease

I was one of the fortunate few invited guests at the much anticipated launch of GLAM Magazine this afternoon. I have to say that the event was a fantastic production from start to finish, and I credit the hard work of all those involved. The crowd of SL press personalities and some of SLs top designers were treated to a musical performance by the lovely Eliz Watanabe and a fashion show featuring the stunning works of GHOST, Artilleri, LeeZu Baxter Designs, Muism, Lookr, Serene Sensations, Cubic Effect, Designing Nicky Ree, Paper Couture and a spellbinding clothing line from Thora Charron/Minnu Model Skins accompanied by some exciting new shoes from Maitreya, all following a press conference. I haven't managed to get my hands on them yet, but here is a teaser of the new footwear 'Chi Chi' straight off the runway! I'll tell you more about the new styles as soon as I have them - on my toes!


2 comments:

Phoenix Chapman said...

Thanks for the writeup, Anessa and I hope you had as much fun as we did with the show!

Just one clarification, however, the Cachet line was produced by Thora Charron of MMSkins. In the future, both will work on it :))

Anessa Stine said...

Thanks for the feedback! I will update the post. :))