Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Sweet Tooth for Sixty Nine

Well, you know I love me some red shoes, but I am happy that all the Valentine’s red shoe-ness is done for now… because frankly I was ready for some fun with color again. So as it happens I have been stalking Kumii Yoshikawa since I first blogged her adorable Succubus Pumps, just before they took they grid by storm. I am happy to say that my innocent stalkery paid off this morning when I found Kumii in her shop at Honmoku putting these adorable babies on the shelves.


The Candy Pumps are a sweet combination of dots and bows, fun color and great shape… and it doesn’t hurt that she has made adorable coordinating hats for every pair this time. Colors are; Black/Green. Black/Pink, Black/White, Black/Red, White/Pink, White/Purple, White/Black & White/Blue. Ooh... I can just taste spring right around the corner… can’t you?

Candy Pumps are available from ::69:: (Sixty Nine).

Also wearing; Minnu Skin, ETD Hair, Dress by Frangipani Designs, Coat by Veschi, Denim Capri Overalls by UnTone Quilt. (review copies requested.)

No comments: