Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Those Boots Are Back...and Better.

When the Kitties Lair boots first popped onto my (and everyone else's) radar just before Christmas, I desperately wanted to blog them, I just loved them... they are beyond realistic. Those dangling flexi ties, the perfectly shadowed overturned top and great stacked wooden heels gave me plenty to adore. But I read a few posts on them on other blogs and I had heard that Babette Ultsch was in the process of revamping these beloved boots, so I held off. I am happy to report that the Venice Boots are still all that they were then, and now so much more.


Babette has added a few small details to the boot itself - some nice metal grommets on the back. But the biggest changes to the boot are in the form of a 'touch' for dialogue box that allows you to change the metal accents from silver to gold, the heel to a unified color heel or a stacked wood heel... and good news for all you blingophiles and blingophobes - you can change the bling intensity or turn it off altogether. She has intoduced the version 3.o boot in Black, Brown, Slate, Red, White and a fantastic Pink too. Demo available in store, check them out!
Venice Boots at Kitties Lair.
Also wearing; Minnu Skin, Maitreya Hair, [MG fashion] Le Fashionable Cleopatre in Black & Gold.

No comments: