Monday, April 28, 2008

5 Minutes Flat

I've been waiting for these flats, yeah... flats. My keen peepers spotted these as a work in progress inside the teeny 5 Minutes After shop located on niQue soil. I soon pestered owner Agathe Latte to find out when the release date might be... sadly they were not yet for sale. Today I visited again, and yes they were for sale, amazingly priced at 200 L per pair.

These sweet Ballet Shoes come in both pink and purple. They are an amazingly detailed leather slipper with elastic strap... just like my own had as a kid in ballet class. The texturing is really sensational, and I am glad I let Agathe finish these in her own time... these are really well done.

Dance on over to 5 Minutes After and grab a pair or a demo, and also check out her selection of neat boots and bags.

Also wearing; PXL Skin, ETD Hair, Dress by alafolie, Earring by UnTone.

Poses by KoumB.

No comments: