Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Before I was Detoured!

Wouldn't you know it that just as my laptop was dying I was finishing up some pictures of some uber cute sneaks? Sooo even though they are not new to most of you...if you haven't taken a look at the Detour Supersprint Sneakers by chance...I'm reminding you. The great thing about these shoes is that they are unisex and come in a small, medium and large, and in 5 colors.


I know some of you think sneakers make your feet look like boats, because....well they do, but these are some of the better pairs I've had on. I've also left you some snippets of the other sneakers from the creator of Detour, Detour Sideways, (offered at the time i was there before "the crash") and a pair of cute pumps. Detour can be found InWorld.



Other Stuff: Hair by Aden, Skin by Minnu Model Skins, Top by Canimal, Shorts by Detour, Socks by Detour. Shoes purchased by Graci at Detour. Supersprint color picture, Jaywalker, and Glamour pump pictures taken by Graci from displays made by Detour Sideways.

No comments: