Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pixel Mode's Pretty Pixels


So, I saw these shoes on the feed yesterday I think, or maybe it was the day before. Anyways, I told Anessa that I thought they were adorable, so I was eager to get my grimy hands on them! And guess what!? I did! Here are the Tem Wedges by Tya Fallingbridge of Pixel Mode. There are a lot of cute shoes at Pixel Mode and these ones are one of many lovely styles to choose from. Take a look and visit Pixel Mode Inworld and OnLine!

Oh btw, Pixel Mode is moving this summer and will have a brand spanking new name...the best news is that it is going to be a contest with prizes to pick the name...and not just any prize either!!! The winner will get 10k and SHOES FOR LIFE (play fanfare music here)! Yes, that's right! Join the Pixel Mode group for contest rules and guidelines.


Other Stuff: Hair by Aden, Skin by MMS, Clothing by Armidi, Review copy shoes, Maitreya pose. Tem Wedges color option picture taken by Tya Fallingbridge and on display in her stores.

No comments: