Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shooz I Would be Caught Dead In

I recently saw the giant glossy ads in Second Style Magazine for ShOOz!, and I realized I have never actually visited Xekollo Shilova's store on addiXion, or taken a look at her newest releases. I was pleased to find these fantastic Absynth Shoes in 2 different styles.


Yeah I know, not my usual style... but seriously there is a lot going on here that makes these worth a closer look. Firstly, the basic Absynth Shoes, a soft caramel brown platform style leather loafer with hand tooled details and stitching, capped off with dried peacock blue roses and faded greenery. The shoes come with matching woolen sock and more attachments with the roses and vines, a few small tassels are thrown in for good measure.


The Goth version of the Absynth Shoes takes wearable tiny skulls to a whole other level, these charcoal colored shoes also have matching socks and are adorned with strings of tiny bones. A great element of these are the smears of blood on various spots on the shoes, they are not simply mirrored from the left to the right shoe, so they have a very authentic feel... you know, if I am ever stomping around in blood and stuff. :)


Visit ShOOz! and step into some cute dead stuffs.


Also wearing; PXL Skin, Detour Hair, Kyoot Top, Bare Rose Dress and Gloves, SiniStyle Hair Rose with Skull, SiniStyle Jacket, Muism Tank, Kyoot Skirt. Review copies provided upon request.

All poses are KoumB.

No comments: