Saturday, May 24, 2008

Undeniably LeeZu


I was tipped off in the wee hours of the morning by fellow model and friend Francesca Balogh, a LeeZu Baxter Designs employee, that she had awoken to some of the most fabulous shoes created by LeeZu Baxter herself... and asked if I had seen them. Well I had not, but after receiving some 16 pairs and a demo pair from LeeZu just a short while later, I can tell you that I am sure glad I have now.

The Klara Stilettos are really true to LeeZu's style with a uniquely organic feel, textures that give the effect of painterly brush strokes and spectacular sculpted ornamentation. The shoes can be worn with or without a leg attachment that combines soft transparent shapes, beads and a delicate bow it comes in 3 sizes for accurate fitting. They look great either way, and with 16 colors on offer I am confident you will fall in love with one or all of them!

Top image I am wearing the babypink, also above are; yellow, red, darkblue, brown, champagnegold, turquoise, black and pink . Look for these, and try a demo at LBD's home sim, 'To the Nines'.

Also wearing; PXL Skin, Laqroki Hair, Dress by Elate!, Gloves by TaP (now Fleur), Earrings by Paper Couture, Necklace by +plus, Bracelets by Fresh Baked Goods. Poses by [LAP]. Shot at Chouchou.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable!

Suzanne said...

Oh what an original shoe. Really out of the box creatively, and absolutely adorable. I love your blog, I must check out this designer...new to me.