Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yes, Virginia, There is a Gladiator.

I have been relentless in my search to bring all you die hard shoe lovers the latest news and supporting evidence on this highly anticipated release from the impossibly perfect workshop of Stiletto Moody. I had a real break in the case very early Sunday morning when I was teleported to a top-secret location and tempted with the sights you see here.


Although these pairs are still in the beta stage, I can tell you as a girl who knows her shoes, there has never been anything like them to date. I will let these snapshots tell the rest of the story, my apologies if they are not up to standard - I am not even sure I am allowed to share these...hehe! The wearers of these Gladiator Sandals, had to return them shortly after these shots were taken... myself included - I was overwhelmed when I got those red ones on my toes!


That's all for now... I promise more news as soon as I have it.

Your faithful shoe sleuth,
Anessa Stine.

5 comments:

dancer Dallagio said...

however did you get your hands...er...feet on these?

Anonymous said...

OMG I MUST have the blue ones!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anessa,
so how long do we have to wait? They are stunning!

Lauren said...

omg MUST have them like... now thank you
i hope the black comes with different inside options like red
i pretty much only wear black and red cause of personal preferences and where i usually am in sl
mmmmm please give them to me now!

Anessa Stine said...

So glad you all are as excited as I am... with any luck and a few crossed fingers we should all be wearing these by the end of the month! ;-)