Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Beauty all the way down to your Toes!

I im'd Anessa last night, and she happened to be at Beauty Avatar. So I ran over of course, ok tp'd really, to do some late night shopping with my best girl. Anyways, she took me over to the clothing section of the sim and we both were impressed with the shoe display. By the way, I swear that girl can smell shoes from 8 regions over. No matter for that, back to the subject...the Emma shoes! These cuties come in a ton of colors and have 2 sole options as you can see from the pics. The texturing on the colored portion is rich and deep, and I love the shine on the toe. Take a look when you get a chance, we are anxiously awaiting much more for our toes from Beauty Avatar! Visit Beauty Avatar InWorld and OnLine!

O
ther stuff: Purple Emma: Hair by Aden, Skin by Beauty Avatar, Top by Beauty Avatar, Pants by Muism, Belt by Armidi, Jewelry by Paper Couture. Green Emma: Hair by ETD, Skin by Beauty Avatar, Top by Beauty Avatar, Skirt (from an outfit) by Beauty Avatar, Jewelry by Paper Couture.

1 comment:

robert said...

Wow, I just love the dress & the Jewelry too. I'm a Jewelry lover & like to go for it's shopping through online stores like Pugster.