Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Plea!


Just one finally request for those interested in being involved in the SL Shoe Museum Display that will be unveiled at the 2008 SL Footwear Expo opening on July 12th, 2008. We still need your images!

I can still use all of your help getting great and interesting shoe pictures. My shoe collection is extensive... but it is also rather recent. I would like to call on all of you to participate if you can spare the time (this goes for vendors too... we need all the help we can get!) ... and MEN we need you really badly!

Please go through your shoe collections... look for your old, your funky, your favorite, your 'I cannot believe I wore these!', your sexiest, your highest, your flattest, your sportiest... well you get the idea. Shoes, shoes, shoes... and boots, and sandals, neko, punk, fantasy, period... we need it all!

Shoot pictures of your shoes on a plain white background (set to full bright), square format is appreciated but not essential, as I can recrop later ***MINIMUM SIZE 1024 x 1024 Pixels pls!***. Images should be from the knees down... or for very high thighed Items a bit higher, and the footwear should be the focus of the shot. Fancy legwear and garments showing in the shot are not recommended, but hosiery or socks that are appropriate are fine. Please use the 'Advanced - Rendering - Features - Footshadows x (OFF)' so we dont have those pesky blurs around the feet. Feel free to use poses that reflect the type of shoe you are showing.

Here are a few examples of what we are looking for:



Please email your shots to me, Anessa Stine at anessa.stine@gmail.com. I will be choosing the best and putting together the display. Jpegs please!

Title your Images in this format pls:
Shoe Creator_Style Name_Approx. Creation Date.jpg

example:
Maitreya_ChiChi Pump_February 2008.jpg


Please feel free to IM me with your questions!
Thanks so much in advance!

~Ness~


**I will be showing off a big assortment of my favorites right here on the blog! So get your photos in now!**

No comments: