Monday, July 7, 2008

Double Shot of Novocaine


Novocaine opened recently, with many reviews and positive response. Fortunately for me, since I have been living under a rock for the past few weeks, Caine Lewinter contacted me to share a peek at the Movida Ankle Boots, and an invitation to come round the shop to see additional items. Both Caine and partner Novo Zimerman have been very busy launching what seems to be a well crafted line of men's and women's garments, footwear and hair. Here is my take on the footwear!



The Movida Ankle Boots are great looking, and will work well under pants or with skirts. They come in an assortment of rich shades, and though we are now well into summer I expect these to be a staple shoe for my fall wardrobe. Nice touches with the red soul and metal tipped heel.

Moving on to the Grips Flat Casuals, a nice summery canvas slip on, available in a few trim and texture options. A perfect shoe for lazy shopping trips and relaxed gatherings. I love the bow details. These are so well made in fact that it has me rather curious who Novo & Caine might be... I love a good mystery! :)

Hope you'll make the trip to Novocaine soon to check out the wares!

Also wearing; (with Movida Ankle Boots) PXL Skin, Movida Hair, Movida Shirt & Pants, Accessories and Bag by Armidi. (with Grips) PXL Skin, Movida Hair, Tres Blah Top & Purse, Armidi Denim Capris, Earrings by Diamonde, Bracelet by Fresh Baked Goods.

No comments: