Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hot Banana!



Hot New Release: Maitreya

Cue the banana throwing monkeys! It's time for some more ridiculous banana humor from yours truly. I finally get to 'slip' on a pair (or 8) of the Maitreya Frenzy Banana. Yes folks, a 'bunch' of great releases to soothe us after the end of Footwear Expo, this one follows up the previously released Frenzy shoes, with a hipper more casual curved chunk heel and simple ankle strap. And almost a full month after my mellow yellow teaser, I can officially thank Onyx LeShelle and Beauvoir Rousselot for holding up their end of the bargain. As perfect as I expected, great styling and colors. I love the wooden soles, in varying shades, which make them so versatile. The all black version is a real show-stopper... I can see these becoming a favorite during these hot summer nights.


Be sure to visit Maitreya and take a closer look.

I am wearing; Minnu Skin (discontinued), Boon Hair, League Outfit, Bracelets by M.R.M., Earrings by Aya V - Atelier AM.

No comments: