Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hot New Release: {Kari}



The long awaited arrival of Menno Ophelia's Kari has finally happened. It was been a few months now that I have anxiously awaited Menno's first sculpted sneakers, having seen a teaser on his flickr some time ago. I was really thrilled to see that he was able to not only open his fabulous new shop... but also a booth at Footwear Expo! We sure do seem to love our sculpted high tops in Second Life, always room for more... and Menno offers a really great collection with retro and tattoo inspired artwork, realistic texturing and trend perfect colors!


I ran into my good friend and fellow blogger, Iustinian Tomsen, while visiting the Kari Mainstore... he was generous enough to join me in these photos, ty Iusti! Be sure and visit Kari for a closer looks at all the styles, some neat wearable and fun props too!

I am wearing; PXL Skin, Boon Hair, Momo Top, Argrace Shorts, Socks by NC-7, Necklaces by Refuge, Bracelets by Fresh Baked Goods and Boing Fromage (!BF!). Iustinian is wearing; Abyss Skin, Gritty Kitty Hair, AITUI Tattoos, Muism Tank & Kari Jeans.

No comments: