Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Double DeLa, Part One

Another busy phase in RL and SL has seriously sidelined my ability to get these reviews out as fast as I might like, as I sincerely apologize to anyone who has sent items... my hope is to get caught up by the weekend. In the meantime it's back to business as usual, and shoes that make me feel so fortunate to be able to share them with you. Kuranosuke Kamachi at DeLa has had a busy summer, so many amazing releases that this must now be a 2 part post, the first part being to share 2 sensational new pumps the Stella and the Silvera.


The Silvera are a sleek pointy toed classic pump, with a perfect high shine and sexy shape. They reminded me of the fall season just around the corner and all the exciting coats and warmer wear just ahead. They look so great peeking out from below a long sleek pair of trousers, and they come in a range of colors that will make any shoe fan gleeful.


The Stella are just too darling for words, with these giant dimensional satiny bows... yes bows and Anessa... peas and carrots, what can I say. Cute shape, nice peep toe design with a smexy stacked wooden heel that I adore the look of. The just scream to be paired with a sleek party dress.

I recommend both styles and I can't wait to share the other exciting DeLa goodies with you soon... head on over to DeLa for your shoe fix!

I am wearing; with Stella - Giusia Skin, ::69:: Hair, Ibizarre Outfit, Fleur Gloves, Hair Rose by ::: Usagui My Field :::. with Silvera - Giusia Skin, ::69:: Lucky Chair Hair (Butterflies Removed), Novocaine Dress, LBD Necklace.

No comments: