Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hot New Release: TOSL Punk Princess


I saw these dresses on Quinlan Quimby's flickr and I went completely nutty over them... and then I saw the completely unique custom shoes that she made to match! I am a long time fan of TOSL and the really special style that Quinlan has adopted, a bit more sculptural than most of what I see, and garments that really use the sculpted prim to full advantage.


The Punk Princess dresses and shoes are sold separately, and come in 4 color variations... shown here are Moonstone and Peacock. The dresses feature voluminous sheer billows of fabric from bustline to skirt and a sweet croc textured belt with jewelled buckle. The shoes come complete with the same jewelled buckle as the dress, and they have a nice moderate platform base with a sparkling gold undersole that I just love.

For these items and even more amazing goodies, visit the TOSL main store soon.

Also wearing; With Peacock - Darklands Skin, With Moonstone - Giusia Skin, Hair by Armidi, Feather Earrings from Microphage.

1 comment: