Friday, August 29, 2008

Skai High


These, the latest from Adam n Eve, called Skai Boots they really get my feet excited for Fall... oh yay, boot weather is coming! Damen Gorilla sent me an peek at these early on, and there was some instant attraction. I am a big fan of the way these are textured, not over the top shininess, but a nice subtle leather sheen to compliment these knee high babies. And you know I love that stylish buckle that give these an almost equestrian edge. The Skai boots come in 8 colors, wearing the black here, but trust me the shades are terrific and well worth a visit to the Adam n Eve shoe department for closer inspection.

Visit Adam n Eve in-world.

I am wearing; Giusia Skin, Cake Hair, Belted Butterfly Top by *CHI*, Pants from Alessa Outfit by Giusia, Bracelets by M.R.M. and Fresh Baked Goods.

2 comments:

Harper Ganesvoort said...

"Boot weather is coming?" My dear, it's always boot weather, as far as I'm concerned (grin).

They do look nice. The last thing I need is another pair of boots when I have 4 or 5 already -- but they do look nice....

Anessa Stine said...

hehe thanks Harper... I'll keep posting the temptation, I apologize to your wallet in advance. :-P