Sunday, August 31, 2008

StyleCard: Lya & Naïve


I will never get bored in SL as long as there is color and newness and endless ways to express my quirky all over the place style. Lyanis Sin of Lya is one of the colorful people in my SL, she is bright and funny and one-of-a-kind, and she keeps on impressing me with her rapidly improving skills at making great shoes. A quick look back at her very first sculpted shoes here, will demonstrate just what I mean. Lyanis' latest Lya release, the Nichelle Pumps are a killer looking shoe, I love everything about them, color, style and shape. A nice in-between from the hyper-real and the more 'cartoonish' sculpted footwear.

I also really like what I see from relatively new clothing brand Naïve, whose creator Leah McCullough, among her many other talents, has a really strong sense of color and some great fun looks in her store which can be found here. I paired it all with this amazing hat/hair combo from ::69:: and a constant favorite Fresh Baked Goods bangle.

Get these great pumps in several yummy shades at Lya. (and check out the lucky chairs too!)

A bit of a new look for my posts , just something I am trying - your feedback welcome. (Click on image to see full size version)

The Stuff; PXL Skin, ::69:: Hair, Clothing by Naïve, Shoes by Lya, Bracelets by Naïve(R) and Fresh Baked Goods(L), Earrings by [P/a] - PERTURB/ation.

No comments: