Thursday, August 21, 2008

T is for Timeless


Certain shoe styles will just never go out of style, the T-Strap pump is one of those styles in my book. I love that classic sexy style. and Enktan Gully has given us the latest update on this great look, the Ekota-T from Enkythings is a sure fire winner. Beautifully made from heel tip to toe, and an irresistible palate of shades, the Enkythings trademark.

I wore mine to take a stroll through one of my very favorite undiscovered shopping sims in all of second life, Laguna del Arenal one of the Costs Rica Sims, it's been newly remodelled and houses quite a crop of some of top retailers in SL in quaint little rustic shops. A must see, and a nice place to take a few photos!

Find the shoes at Enkythings now!

I am also wearing; Giusia Skin, Detour Hair, 'heart' Cupcakes Dress, Tickled Pink Necklace and Fresh Baked Goods Bracelet.

No comments: