Thursday, October 9, 2008

Billowing Love, Maitreya.


When it's Love, the real thing, you just know it. Call me crazy, but I fell in love with some boots today, and only Onyx LeShelle and Beauvoir Rousselot can cure my lovesick heart.

Onyx was kind enough to send me some of that love so that I can share it with my On Your Toes faithful. Yes, this is another tease. But don't worry it won't be long before the Maitreya Billow Boots are available for purchase.


The Boots are just sensational, but what else can you expect from Maitreya. The leather is soft and and the details are perfect. Multiple colors will be available, 3 sizes and a resizable version too, these are the tan version (I wear a medium)... I was in such a hurry to get them on and shoot some pics for the blog that just wore them with what I had on.


More info to come after the release, scheduled for Saturday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! *faints* The boots are adorable!

Tuli said...

OMG!! The color and the foot part look exactly like my rl boots!!! The top of mine is not billowing though, it's straight. Love love love!

Venus Petrov said...

Woot! Ima boot whore! Grabs them from Nessa :))

michelle said...

Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Sheepskin pointed
Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Nude Patent Leather Wavy pointed
Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Gold Pointed
http://www.clsneakersmall.com