Friday, October 10, 2008

Shiny Things - Button Boots

Hey all you blogging fans, stand up and clap your hands! YAY I'm all moved in RL and couldn't be more happy! It was a long time away from my friends and all my pretty pretty prim shoes, but I'm going to be doing my best to catch up and reacquaint myself with all the shoes that have been made in my absence. More than a month in my inventory, I'd like to reintroduce you to the Button Boots from Shiny Things. I'm so happy that the fall season is here, you all know how much I adore the boots autumn brings. It goes without saying that Fallingwater Cellardoor produces quality shoes and boots. So consider your self reminded....go check out these boots if you've been under the same rock I've been under. Visit Shiny Thing On Line and In World.
Other Items:
Skin by Redgrave, Hair by Truth, Top by Cachet, Skirt by Kyoot.

1 comment: