Friday, October 24, 2008

StyleCard: BAX Boots


Ahhh! Nothing like a release from BAX Boots to get me to lace up and get back to blogging, needed a bit of a break after that all out marathon of shoes while Graci was away. But she is back, and I have had my little break... and here come the boots! Bax Coen really doesn't fail with her sleek sculpted lace-up ankle boots, her latest are the Brown Suede Ankle Boots. They offer an amazing 4 boot suedes to choose from and multiple cuddly toppers in wool, fur and animal prints. Metals are easily changed between Gold and Silver, and there is even a lace version of the topper and a customization menu that allows for more personal choices for the various parts.


These remind me of the completely impractical winter boots I always wanted in high school... walking in 3 feet of slush in a stiletto heel isn't really wise, but for SL and it's oh so mild winter ahead, I can't think of a more perfect choice to go with all those practical and sexy sweaters, dresses and denims. I threw on my favorite tights from Persona and the amazing belted dress from AOHARU (comes with a stand alone belt option making it a great accessory investment too!). A bit cute, a bunch sexy, a great value with so many options!

Visit BAX Boots soon!
The Stuff; Redgrave Skin, Mirai Hair, AOHURA Dress & Belt, Persona Tights.

No comments: