Thursday, October 30, 2008

StyleCard: REDGRAVE, Oh My!

REDGRAVE has always been a favorite of mine for the quality and the cohesiveness of their lines of clothing, skins and footwear. Recently I was contacted by Viola Leigh, the creator of the latest series of footwear under the REDGRAVE label, and have been lucky enough to see the new offerings close-up. The result, 4 great new styles and 4 StyleCards for me! (click on images to enlarge)


The first of these new shoes is actually referred to as a the Winter Boot (shown in orange), but it's one sexy combo of an open toed pump and a knit and buttoned upper portion. The cozy upper with its slouchy appearance and 3 oversized buttons actually comes with part attached to the shoe and the topper as a separate attachment. I paired these with a sexy Jersey Dress from League, which I wasn't nuts about when someone suggested I buy it, but completely love on my av. The Mirai Fuka Hat and Hair are just too cute and I tossed in my Lassie lunchbox from Illuminaire which I am not certain is still available... but you get the idea.


Next in line is the hot little sandal called the Glamour Heels (here in blue). This is the perfect little shoe for a hot club look, and comes in 2 packs featuring the gold and silver variations in the color you choose, gotta love that kind of thinking. I loved wearing mine with the *M*A*ii*K*I* leggings in yellow and this great tank from Kenzie&Co. The chunky necklace and bracelet from ICoN round out my dance floor ready look.


I cannot hide my love of leopard print, and these Wildcat Heels sure feed that desire. I choose the gold variation here, but I adore the pink and blue versions too. Sexy open toes, double wrapped ankles and the sleek metallic gold heel make these a favorite. Worn with, what I think is a first for me on the blog, a dress from PIN UP Dolls, which is my own creation (as my 'business' avatar Pin Upshaw). I am not really into blogging my own stuff but made an exception here because I loved the way the shoes worked with my 'Leopard Love' cocktail dress. My accessories are a great necklace and earrings set from Caroline's. Hair is Armidi.


Last on the list, and certainly not least, the Patent Leather Heels, which come in super shiny patents and croc embossed versions too. These are a great looking shoe, I am a fan of the white contrasting trim and ties, and the unique style of a straight laced look with a sexy open toe. Here the black croc version is paired with a mash-up of items including a Last Call top worn with the cute newness of a pencil skirt from Fetch Alternative. A simple beaded necklace from Ume Mode and the sexy Detour hair rounded out this last style of the series.

I fine crop of footwear from REDGRAVE, and all very reasonably priced. Please visit the store to see these, and the full color range, close-up.

No comments: