Friday, October 3, 2008

StyleCard: TESLA


Yay! The Hyldas have arrived, and that sneaky Tesla Miles not only made good on her promise to give us some color in this great ankle boot, she's also give us 2 irresistable snake textures. TESLA offers nine variations in all, and really some of the most detailed ankle boots I've seen in a long time. Ankle boots are always a nice alternative for fall, they are great worn with skinny jeans, long tunics and even sweater dresses when you add some opaque tights. I decided to take Hylda out dancing so I added a silver beaded bustier (part of a Digit Darkes Socialite dress).


I love these chunky accessories from ICoN, and the funky short hair from MMS is a nice change from my usual length. My skinny black pants are courtesy of Cachet. Just a fun casual look with a bit of sparkle for a night of dancing in my new Hylda boots.

Look for Hylda at TESLA.

The stuff; Redgrave Skin, MMS Hair, Digit Darkes Top (part of dress), Cachet Pants, Accessories by ICoN.

No comments: