Saturday, January 23, 2010

Armada by Kookie



The very talented Kookie Lemon has been working her ass off for awhile now building her brand new Sim, Cheesecake, creating a new logo, and working on new hair and boots.  And oh my god, the minute I saw these awesome boots I knew I had to have them.  I ran over to the Cheesecake sim and bought them without so much as trying them on.

They come with two options for the top part, with and without the socks peeking out of the top.  They're scripted for resizability, which is good because I actually did need to resize them a wee bit (I must be bloated because my ankles were too fat).

The texturing is gorgeous and the prim work is fantastic.  It's clear that a lot of loving care went into crafting these, and Kookie herself told me she was really proud of these boots, as well she should be.

Each pair is L$500, and you can get all three in a fatpack of L$1500.  No savings, but it saves you having to click-buy three separate times, because you need all the colours.  Trust me.

Teleport to Cheesecake to get yours, and don't forget to look at the new hair too!

Credits below cut.
Hair: Truth Edie in Cocoa
Skin: Belleza Alyson 14HB in Pale
Jacket: Coco Flight Jacket in Brown
Top: Fri.day Thermal Henley in Oatmeal
Jeans: Decoy Dana 76 in Medium
Necklace: Maitreya Coin Necklace
Poses: Long Awkward Pose

No comments: