Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello Heavy Heels!


New, or soon to be released at Periquita, the Hello Heavy Heels by Erpla Prieto. Funny story about Erpla, when her avatar was very new to designing in SL, she stopped me while I was wandering around Fashion Mode 2 (Anyone remember that place?) and asked if I would look at a shoe she had sculpted. She had no clue who I was, and I told her I would be happy to look at them. They were a bit rough, but even back then I loved the playful quality and color so much that I encouraged her to try selling them, and sent her off to Retrology to get a very small stall in the Obscure Finds Flea Market. I then sat back and watched her creations get better and better, and I am so glad to be able to share her latest with you.

OK, so about these Hello Heavy Heels, another very quirky and cute pump, this one with a very distinct curled heel. The shoes are scripted to let you mix and match heel and main body shades, or even wear them as a full black pump. And yeah my hair is a bit out there, it's a new one from booN, but that one hanging curl felt so right with these fun shoes.

Visit Periquita here or at her big fancy Retrology Shop!

The stuff; Shoes - Periquita Hello Happy Heels, Skin - LeLutka Estelle, Hair - booN WAW635, Dress - !DADA! Vinyl Dress, Socks - Corduroy Knee highs, Ring - Donna Flora, Bracelets - Mezzo.

2 comments:

Erpla Prieto said...

Thank you Anessa for always being so sweet to me. I do remember meeting you (your alt right?). And wasnt I lucky. Retrology is such a classy sim and I was so happy to get my first shop there. Seems like ages ago and honestly when you write that the shoes I showed you back then were a bit rough you are being way to nice. They were awful!!! <3 Erpla

Anessa Stine said...

lol,yes indeed, it was Pin Upshaw you met there, glad you remembered! Thanks for commenting, and giant huggs.

<3