Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bukka


 I am so excited that I was chosen to be one of the co-bloggers here at On Your Toes, I could just dance!  Well, I happen to do a lot of dancing here in Second Life, and what better to be wearing...but an absolutely adorable pair of western boots.  Oh, just looking at them makes me want to go line dancing at some cute little virtual saloon!  [BUKKA] has some amazing quality items, but these boots take the cake.  I love that they have color change and size options (see below), and the fact that you get two pairs for the price of one AND its transferable!!!  Meaning you can hook one of your friends up with these stylish boots, or not have to spend any extra precious Lindens on giving one to an Alt.  Quite the deal, if you ask me. ;)
 With the color change options, it makes it so easy to match this up with just about anything in your inventory. I paired these boots with a new skirt from MichiMi (available now in Black & Brown for only 50L) and a cute little tank from one of my all time favorite places here in Second Life... {mon tissu}.  The outfit was rather easy to put together and any color would have looked nice with it, but I just had to have that little pop of color that the pink gives.  The jewelry I am wearing is from *League* and I think I own every piece of jewelery that store has to offer...and I really hope they come out with MORE!
I just want to take a moment to share my sincere appreciation to Anessa for allowing me to be a part of this amazing blog with her along with CaelanBells and Sophia!  It means the world to me, and I hope you all enjoy what I am able to contribute to On Your Toes!  Many more posts to come...

Now, on to the details:
Skin ~ -Glam Affair- ~ Monica Tan Skin  
Hair ~ Magika ~ Roots Edition/Jess (Color change by HUD) 
Top ~ {mon tissu} ~ Lollia Tank Top/White 
Skirt ~ MichiMi: ~ Suede Skirt/Brown (50L Limited time for Black & Brown) 
Boots ~ [BUKKA] ~ Western Boots/ All Colors 
Jewelry ~ *League* ~ Vintage Lace Bracelet and Necklace 

*Poses by Fri.day and one made by me :) 

XOXO

~Tishi

No comments: