Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{Cherry} Flats




I love ballerina flats.  In real life, they are about all I wear...but here in second life I also enjoy them once in a while.  These {Cherry} Flats are something spectacular!  I think its adorable that they are named after Alice Cullen from the Twilight series, and honestly those are a pair of shoes I could easily see her wearing.  (yes, I am a bit of a Twilight nerd...the books mainly)  I hope you like the look I put together.

Skin ~ Natural Beauty ~ Monica (at TFG now!)  
Hair ~ [Elikatira] ~ Again 2 (VIP Group Gift!)
Lipstick ~ [a.e. meth] ~ Andromeda Lipstick/Red (tattoo layer) 
Top ~ C'est Moi! ~ My vintage pink blouse (at TFG now!) 
Pants ~ Fri.day ~ Trousers/Khaki 
Belt ~ [Gos] ~ Cinch Belt/Pink (Free TOSL hunt!) 
Shoes ~ {Cherry} ~ Alice Cullen Ballet Flats/Ivory 
Necklace ~ (Yummy) ~ Travelers Charms/Gold 
Bracelet ~ ::TFG:: ~ Exclusive item (older one) Bangles/Gold 
Ring ~ [MANDALA] ~ Milky Nails Sun Gold/Ring only 
Purse ~ *My UGLYCLOSET (my uglydorothy brand) ~ CollageBag 


XOXO
~Tishi

1 comment: