Monday, July 11, 2011

Casual Corner


I have discovered new shops at the new Everwilde Sim that my friends Bowie and Valen have created.  One new favorite shop of mine is called Argyle Anonymous: I simply couldn't resist buying up everything I could get my greedy paws on!  I had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Swan Ling and I can tell you all of the items are very reasonably priced for the quality of the items.  I found these shoes, and fell in love with them, they are color change with several options...pretty much your one-stop-shop for a pair of flats.

(Playing Pictionary @ the game room on Everwilde)
Ok...so I am not an artist ;)  

Details
Skin ~ ::Exodi:: ~ Sophie/Lumiere (May Group Gift) 
Hair ~ [kik] ~ Tilda/Black (@ Hair Fair
Top ~ Argyle Anonymous ~ Vest/Peacock (Mainstore Location
Shorts ~ {mon tissu} ~ Greta Shorts/Used 
Leggings ~ Argyle Anonymous ~ Two Toned Leggings
Shoes ~ Argyle Anonymous ~ Happy Flats (color change) 
Necklace ~ MIEL ~ CHUM/letter change
Bracelet ~ MIEL ~ LUN Bracelet 
*Poses by [Croire] 
**Location @ Everwilde Sim 

XOXO
~Tishi


No comments: