Saturday, December 1, 2012

Liquid Launch

On Your Toes Blog: Liquid Launch

I will be the first to admit that I don't fully understand the mechanics of rigged mesh, but I am always excited to see the innovative ways that designers are finding to make mesh products more customer friendly. There has been a lot of talk about deformers and similar methods to make mesh fit more body types, now Redgrave has released some new jeans created using a method that they have called Liquid Mesh, essentially eliminating the need for multi-sizes of mesh per item, and allowing the product to fit most avatars with minimal tweaking.
 
On Your Toes Blog: Liquid Launch

Though I can't speak to anyone else's experience with this technology, I found that the one size of Liquid mesh Metallic Jeans fit me really well, and that taking advantage of the technology I was able to use the 'foot size' slider to slightly widen the cuff at the bottom of the jeans so it sat better over my new shoes, also from Redgrave. The Keira2 Ankle Boots are a sexy leather bootie with a platform base and spike of a heel, I love the look and especially the teardrop shaped peep-toe opening at the front. The boots can be customized with three leather colors and mix and match parts.
 
On Your Toes Blog: Liquid Launch

I am also showcasing more accessories from the wonderful Cae collection, and would you believe that this amazing necklace and earrings are only 10L as part of the 'With Love... Hunt' going on right now? The stunning Flourish Set is color change to let you decide between silver and gold, and even multiple pearl colors set into the pieces. My sleek updo is from TuTy's, I have been wanting this one for some time and I am so glad I grabbed it to go with this sexy casual look.
 
The details...

Hair: TuTy's, Adorable Updo - Chestnut *hand textured and tinted hair pins*
Skin: League, Jen Fair - Lush (Cleavage C)
Eyes: ID (Insufferable Dastard), Shine Eyes v2 - Gray/Basic

Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands (Casual R & Gesture L)

Top: Redgrave, Hana Sweater - Caramel
Pants: Redgrave, Liquid Mesh Metallic Jeans - Silver (High Heels)
Accessories: Cae, Flourish Necklace & Earrings *With Love Hunt Item*, Redgrave, Chained Desire Watch - Silver

Boots: Redgrave, Keira2 (3 colors)

Poses: ZZANG Poses.

 

No comments: