Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Into The Night

OYT: Part 5 'Into The Night'
OYT: Part 5 'Into The Night'

I had only intended to do four posts on the new Maitreya Night Life Collection, but I am just having so much fun creating new looks with these clothes. Here is post number five! I am wearing the incredible Frenzy Party Dress which I blogged previously on New Years Eve, but this time I changed it up and threw it on over a pair of the awesome Maitreya Couture Leggings, with the built in footwear.
 
OYT: Part 5 'Into The Night'

Worth mentioning, the beautiful Ava skin from Belleza, I loved it so much in the Pale that I decided I needed a darker option too, so I am wearing the Tan in this post, nothing wrong with a little self tanner, right? These lace accessories from League are also very special, I love the contrast between the delicate and feminine pieces and the edgy leggings and flashy dress... in a strange way they really work well together as I go Into The Night.
 
You can find Parts One thru Four of this series here, read on for all the shopping details...
 
Hair: Argrace, Snowflake (with pearl barette) - Black
Hairbase: League, Isla Hairbase - Dark
Skin: Belleza, Ava Tan 1
Eyes: IKON, Eternal Eyes - Sand (M)
Lashes: LeLutka -Photoshoot II Lashes

Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands

Dress: Maitreya, Frenzy Party Dress - Dark/Silver (worn a size up to fit over the leggings)
Leggings: Maitreya, Couture Leggings - Pearl
Jewelry: League, Antique Lace Set (Black Ribbon)

Poses by Tuty's & Su Voir (slightly modified)
 

No comments: