Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Major Trouble

On Your Toes Blog: Major Trouble
On Your Toes Blog: Major Trouble

Kinda went a little spike crazy, but I swear my intentions were good! I was inspired by the great new dress by Rebel Hope, another great release at faMESHed, and I was drawn to the great olive color which seemed to work so well with the fun metal details. I was able to find just the right shoe, another one of those great multicolor change options from Redgrave, this one has a killer spike of a metal heel and cute metal pyramid spikes scattered all over the shoes. You get silver and gold options with these too, so they can be a fun addition to your shoe wardrobe, whether you wear them in pink and purple or just basic black!
 
On Your Toes Blog: Major Trouble

The hair bow was a gatcha goody from Auxiliary at The Arcade, I am pretty sure you can still find these at the main store. I won a mustard color one but I was able to 'select face' of the bow part and tint it to a brownish olive that really pulls the shoes and dress together. My collection of booN hairpieces is once again the perfect setting for my exciting bow topper, I have managed to throw a few together and get some fun height, a few stray tendrils and a great braid across the front. Finally, the earrings, another  faMESHed find, are some more scandalous metal spikes, created by Maxi Gossamer to add a great finishing touch!
 
For all the details from H to T, read on...
 
 
Hair: booN, ANNA45, KBO96, SCO052, Gathered Raised hairbase - Chocolate
Hairbase: League, Isla Hairbase - Dark
Skin: Belleza, Ava Pale 6
Skin Tattoos: Belleza, Ava Pale Cleavage & Ava Pale Light Gloss Lips 10
Eyes: IKON, Eternal Eyes - Sand (M)
Lashes: LeLutka -Photoshoot II Lashes

Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands... big love for these, always!Dress: Rebel Hope, Petra Mesh Dress - Army *NEW at faMESHed*
Hairbow: Auxiliary, Gacha Slouchy Leather Bow - Studded Mustard RARE
Accessories:  MG (Maxi Gossamer), Arial Lost Angel Earrings - Silver *NEW at faMESHed* & Athena Bangle and Gigi Shimmer Bow Ring- Silver
Watch: Redgrave, Chained Desire Watch - Silver

Shoes: Redgrave, Doro Shoes - 12 Colors

Poses by Striking Poses.

I also use the VR Studio Pose Stand & HUD by VR Foundry.

No comments: