Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Strawberry Wine

On Your Toes Blog: Strawberry Wine

Here we are at week six of 50 Shades of Sexy, the Blogger Challenge issued by Unapologetic Second Life Fashion Blog. In case you were wondering what happened to week five... well, let's just say the picture turned out a bit steamier than I had originally intended, what can I say, sexy happens. I did post it on my flickr stream here, in case you are curious, but felt it was a bit more risque than I would be comfortable posting on my fashion blog. This week however,  the theme was 'Intoxicate Me', and I always like to push the theme beyond the obvious and have a bit of fun with it in my very own sweet sexy way, so here I have arrived at Strawberry Wine, plenty of bows and lace and all that good stuff. The delicious details are below.

Hair: DeLa, La La - Dark Brown 3
Hairbase: League, Isla Hairbase - Dark
Skin: Belleza, Ava Pale 1 (and cleavage tattoo)
Skin Tattoos: Belleza, Ava Pale Light Gloss Lips 10
Eyes: IKON, Eternal Eyes - Peak (M)
Lashes: LeLutka -Photoshoot II Lashes

Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands

Lingerie: Blacklace, Rousing - Red Satin/Cream Lace
Shoes: G Field, Alex - Stylish 5 (Red)
Ring: Donna Flora, Aliena - Diamond/Pearl
Hair Bow: Olive, The Winking At You Head Bow - Large (hand tinted)

Poses by Tuty's & Su Voir (slightly modified)

Strawberry Props by Lisp Bazaar 10L

No comments: