Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Barely There

On Your Toes: Barely There

A few well placed strips of fabric and magically, a dress! The latest R2 offering at Collabor88 is a very unique looking style, a hint of Asian silk, a pinch of 60s go go dancer, and the temptation of exposed skin. I chose the black and gold version of the dress to match these dramatic sculptural wedges from Gos Boutique.
 
On Your Toes: Barely There

This unusual but sexy look is accentuated by some Maxi Gossamer accessories; ring, bangles, and earrings are all nice touches, but my new favorite accessory has to be my Flair nail art appliers for my Slink Enhanced hands. I never even thought about how much the color or design of my manicure would effect the finish of my outfits, but I am really loving the ease and fun of playing with the various styles available.
 
On Your Toes: Barely There

These latest Gos sandals are certainly dramatic, I love the crisscrossing straps and uniquely shaped wedge, they seem like wearable art. The overall style is a careful collection of things that wrap around the body just enough to be barely there. (For complete shopping information below.)
 
Hair: LeLutka, Adile - Almost Goth
Hairbase: League, Hairbase - Dark
Skin: Belleza, Ava Pale 1
Skin Tattoo: League, Jen Freckles - Medium
Eyes: IKON, Eternal Eyes - Sand (M)
Lashes: LeLutka -Photoshoot II Lashes

Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands - Elegant/Gesture *Avatar Enhancement* Version
Note: The above is textured with skin applier available from Belleza.
Nail Art: Flair, Nail HUD Add-Ons for Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands & Feet- Set 57

Dress: R2, Cross Halter Dress - Black/Gold *New at Collabor88*
Shoes: Gos Boutique, Ursula Wedge - Gold
Accessories: Maxi Gossamer, Black Sun Ring, Black Dare Bangles & Raisa Earrings
Poses by Tuty's & Su Voir (slightly modified).

I also use the VR Studio Pose Stand & HUD by VR Foundry.

No comments: