Monday, July 10, 2017

Got Skills?



 
Close to ten years of blog posts and I am still not sure if my shots are up to par. I have, however, honed my talents of balancing atop super high platforms, walking in tall stilettos, matching my accessories and multitasking. Just take a look at me today, shooting pictures for my blog, eating a sweet snack, and... Oops! Scratch that, talent is overrated anyhow. I can spend my Linden dollars with great skill though, trust me.

The Stuff

Mesh Head: LeLutka, Simone 2.7 BENTO
Head/Brows Applier: Lara Hurley,  LeLutka Rie appliers (Midtone) (Includes Brows, Freckles)
Lips: Lara Hurley,  LeLutka Rie Lips (Midtone)
Eyes: IKON, Hope Eyes - Denim (Mesh Eyes)
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Jelly Mesh Hair, Style 2 (Basics RARE) (Gacha Item @ TC4)
Body: Maitreya, Lara Mesh Body 4.1 (includes BENTO hands & feet)
Body Applier: Lara Hurley,  Maitreya Applier
Top: Emery, Cozumel Top, Gray *New at Collabor88*
Shorts: ISON, Solange Ripped Shorts, Navy *New at Collabor88*
Shoes: N-core, Isla, Dark Denim
Necklace: Yummy, Repurposed Charms Necklace, Rusted
Camera: Yummy, Travel Camera, No Strap (Black) *New at Collabor88*
Cupcake: ChicChica, Appetizer #6 (Gacha Item @ TC4)

Poses by Everglow, Maitreya (BENTO hands) and LeLutka (BENTO facial expressions).

Backdrop by RAMA (Gacha Item)
 

Follow me on Flickr!

No comments: